Dr. Zoltán Járai graduated summa cum laude in 1991 at Semmelweis University. He defended his Ph.D. thesis in 2001. He has worked at the Medical School of Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia, USA, and at the 1st Dept. of Internal Medicine at Semmelweis University, Budapest. He is currently the head of Dept. of Cardiology, Szent Imre University Teaching Hospital and chair of Section of Angiology at Semmelweis University. He has board certification in internal medicine, cardiology, clinical pharmacology, angiology and hypertension. He is a clinical hypertensiologist of the European Society of Hypertension, founder and currently the president of the Hungarian Society of Hypertension, secretary general of the Hungarian Society of Cardiology.
- Help us to better understand perceptions related to Vascular Ageing
- BHF CoRE Glasgow Virtual Symposium – “Hot Topics in Cardiovascular Research” – 26th April 2021, from 13:00 – 16:30 (BST)
- NAA 2021 Virtual – Early Detection and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Worlds 1st Symposium on Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound in Translational Research
- ARTERY 19 – Photographs from the Conference