Prof. Stefano Omboni graduated with distinction in Medicine in 1988 and specialized in Cardiology in 1992 at the University of Milan. He is Director of the Italian Institute of Telemedicine and Chief Researcher at the Scientific Research Department of Cardiology of the First Moscow State Medical University. He has published original papers in the field of blood pressure monitoring, telemonitoring, arterial hypertension, cardiovascular disease, telemedicine, clinical physiology, and pharmacology. He is member of the Italian, European and International Society of Hypertension, and of the Italian and European Society of Cardiology. He serves as member of the editorial board of several international journals. He is Scientific Coordinator of the TEMPLAR Project, a Pharmacy-based Italian Registry on ambulatory blood pressure telemonitoring, and of the VASOTENS Registry, an International Registry on ambulatory blood pressure and arterial stiffness telemonitoring.
- Help us to better understand perceptions related to Vascular Ageing
- BHF CoRE Glasgow Virtual Symposium – “Hot Topics in Cardiovascular Research” – 26th April 2021, from 13:00 – 16:30 (BST)
- NAA 2021 Virtual – Early Detection and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Worlds 1st Symposium on Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound in Translational Research
- ARTERY 19 – Photographs from the Conference