Ernesto L. Schiffrin, C.M., MD, PhD, FRSC, FRCPC, FACP, is Physician-in-Chief of the Sir Mortimer B. Davis-Jewish General Hospital. He holds a tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Hypertension and Vascular Research at the Lady Davis Institute of Medical Research, and is Professor and Vice-Chair (Research), Department of Medicine, McGill University. Dr. Schiffrin’s research deals with molecular and cellular mechanisms of vascular disease and hypertension and their treatment from cells and mice to humans. He is author of 570 peer-reviewed publications, many book chapters and is editor of 4 published books. Dr. Schiffrin was Associate Editor of Hypertension from July 2003 to September 2015. Since January 2016 Dr. Schiffrin is Editor-in-Chief of the American Journal of Hypertension. He has been Chair of the Hypertension Council of the American Heart Association, President of Hypertension Canada and the International Society of Hypertension.
- Help us to better understand perceptions related to Vascular Ageing
- BHF CoRE Glasgow Virtual Symposium – “Hot Topics in Cardiovascular Research” – 26th April 2021, from 13:00 – 16:30 (BST)
- NAA 2021 Virtual – Early Detection and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Worlds 1st Symposium on Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound in Translational Research
- ARTERY 19 – Photographs from the Conference