II ARTERY LATAM MEETING – JOINT SESSION WITH NORTH AMERICAN ARTERY
The second Artery LATAM meeting will be held in Guadalajara Mexico, on 5th and 6th July 2018 in the Universitary Centre of Health in the University of Guadalajara, together with the
Vascular Mechanics Group of the Unviesity and the Cardiology College of the State of Jalisco.
The program includes a wide variety of topics and the participation of renown experts from Latinamerica, Europe, United States and Mexico, stressing on the advances in vascular
function investigation and its impact on cardiovascular morbimortality, as well as in new diagnostic methods, equipment and therapeutic strategies in this area.
The scientific program, at a glimpse, includes:
- Presentation of ARTERY, Artery North America and Artery LATAM presidents.
- State of the art of Vascular Mechanics in each participating country.
- Actualization in Vascular Mechanics and Non Invasive Vascular Evaluation.
- New frontiers of Vascular Mechanics in Cardiometabolism, Atherotrombosis andnetics.
- From Arterial function to Cardiovascular Disease.
- Dyslipidemias and its impact on vascular function and stucture.
- Endothelial Function as the axis of vascular function.
- Vascular damage in Heart Failure.
- Diabetes Mellitus and vascular funtion.
- Non Invasive Haemodinamics in diagnostics and therapeutics.
- A section advocated to Basic Science.
- Videoconferences and interactive sessions.
- A Technology Fairy with real time use of most of the available equipments to asess vascular structure and function.
- Analyze projects of education and investigation in the sector and international network including Projects of Virtual Education and Simulators.
- Oportunities to integrate investigation networks in Latinamerica and world wide
Click here to download details of the programme
Click here to download the meeting flyer
Download details on submitting an abstract (part 1)
Download details on submitting an abstract (part 2)