Requirements for Participating Centers
If your centre is willing to adhere to this research group, the following criteria must be met:
- Being a member of the Artery Society
- Approval for conducting the research by the local ethical committee. The document of approval must be provided to the Principal Investigators.
- Possession of validated devices to perform the mandatory vascular tests:
- Carotid-femoral pulse wave velocity (cfPWV)
- Non-invasive aortic blood pressure (aoBP)
We do encourage measurement of additional vascular function parameters, but to ensure center inclusiveness, only cfPWV and aoBP are mandatory.
How to join?
Please click here to complete the online manifestation of interest form. You will receive all the updates on this project.
Become a Member
ARTERY promotes the advancement of knowledge and dissemination of information concerning the pathophysiology, pharmacology, epidemiology, detection, investigation and treatment of arterial structure and function.
Artery Research Journal
Artery Research is the official journal of the Association for Research into Arterial Structure and Physiology (ARTERY, the Society).