Alun Hughes is Professor of Cardiovascular Physiology and Pharmacology at University College London. He is also Head of the Department of Population Science & Experimental Medicine in the UCL Institute of Cardiovascular Science, and Associate Director of the MRC Unit for Lifelong Health and Ageing at UCL. In addition, he is a visiting professor at the National Heart & Lung Institute, Imperial College London, the Menzies Institute for Medical Research, University of Tasmania & the Department of Pharmacology, University of Aarhus, Denmark. His research interests include hypertension, hemodynamics and cardiovascular disease.
- Help us to better understand perceptions related to Vascular Ageing
- BHF CoRE Glasgow Virtual Symposium – “Hot Topics in Cardiovascular Research” – 26th April 2021, from 13:00 – 16:30 (BST)
- NAA 2021 Virtual – Early Detection and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Worlds 1st Symposium on Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound in Translational Research
- ARTERY 19 – Photographs from the Conference