Dr Carmel McEniery is a Senior Research Associate in the Division of Experimental Medicine and Immunotherapeutics, University of Cambridge, and a College Lecturer in Physiology at Churchill College, Cambridge. Her key research interests involve the mechanisms driving the development of hypertension in young people, and how blood pressure and its underlying haemodynamic mechanisms change across the adult age-span. Dr McEniery is the current Secretary of the British and Irish Hypertension Society and she is a long-term member and supporter of the ARTERY Society.
- Help us to better understand perceptions related to Vascular Ageing
- BHF CoRE Glasgow Virtual Symposium – “Hot Topics in Cardiovascular Research” – 26th April 2021, from 13:00 – 16:30 (BST)
- NAA 2021 Virtual – Early Detection and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Worlds 1st Symposium on Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound in Translational Research
- ARTERY 19 – Photographs from the Conference