Richard Lopata (1980) received his M.Sc. degree in biomedical engineering from the Eindhoven University of Technology in 2004 and a PhD degree at the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Center in 2010 on 3-D ultrasound elastography. In 2016 he became an Associate Professor on Cardiovascular Ultrasound Imaging & Modeling and head of the Photoacoustics and Ultrasound Laboratory Eindhoven (PULS/e) at the Eindhoven University of Technology. He has graduated over 40 MSc students and 4 PhD students, and is currently supervising 15 PhD students and three post-docs. Over the years he was awarded several personal grants (VENI, VIDI, ERC starting) and H2020 projects. His research interests include ultrasound functional imaging, photoacoustics, and ultrasound-based biomechanical modeling of cardiovascular and musculoskeletal tissue.
- Help us to better understand perceptions related to Vascular Ageing
- BHF CoRE Glasgow Virtual Symposium – “Hot Topics in Cardiovascular Research” – 26th April 2021, from 13:00 – 16:30 (BST)
- NAA 2021 Virtual – Early Detection and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Worlds 1st Symposium on Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound in Translational Research
- ARTERY 19 – Photographs from the Conference