Dr. Blinder completed his PhD in Neuroscience under the supervision of Prof. Dany Baranes (Ben-Gurion University, Biology) and late Prof. Eshel Ben-Jacob (Tel Aviv University, Physics). Dr. Blinder moved next to a post doctorate with Prof. David Kleinfeld (University of California San Diego, Physics) where he devoted his time to the study of neurovascular structure and function as well as trained in multi-photon imaging and development. Today, Dr. Blinder is an ERC-starter grantee and leads a multidisciplinary laboratory in the Neurobiology Department at the Tel Aviv University focused, among others, on the neurovascular micro-circuitry and related dynamics.
- Help us to better understand perceptions related to Vascular Ageing
- BHF CoRE Glasgow Virtual Symposium – “Hot Topics in Cardiovascular Research” – 26th April 2021, from 13:00 – 16:30 (BST)
- NAA 2021 Virtual – Early Detection and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Worlds 1st Symposium on Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound in Translational Research
- ARTERY 19 – Photographs from the Conference