Prof. Benjamin Gavish is a biophysicist, freelance researcher, inventor and developer in multiple fields of science and technology, amongst them novel technologies for sensing microcirculation and a therapeutic FDA-cleared device for self-treatment of hypertension and stress. During the last two decades he developed novel clinical concepts enable to obtain from repeated blood pressure measurements nonlinear mechanical properties of arteries with diagnostic and prognostic significance. He received Ph.D. in theoretical physics (Tel-Aviv University, 1974) and conducted research in Weizmann Institute; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and Hadassah Medical School in Jerusalem. Served as the past president of Israel Microcirculation Society, and awarded for scientific achievements and excellence in academic teaching.
- Help us to better understand perceptions related to Vascular Ageing
- BHF CoRE Glasgow Virtual Symposium – “Hot Topics in Cardiovascular Research” – 26th April 2021, from 13:00 – 16:30 (BST)
- NAA 2021 Virtual – Early Detection and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Worlds 1st Symposium on Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound in Translational Research
- ARTERY 19 – Photographs from the Conference