ARTERY Society Research Exchange Grant
The aim of this ARTERY Society Research Exchange grant is to encourage Early Career Researchers to build their own international collaborations and to spend time in a new lab either to work collaboratively on a project or learn a new skill.
Two grants of 1600 Euros will be available to provide support for travel and accommodation allowance.
Eligibility criteria for applicants:
- Current ARTERY member
- 40 years or younger, unless career interrupted due to extenuating circumstances
Selection criteria for host lab:
The host lab must be internationally recognised for its research in the field of arterial function and structure and preferentially (but not exclusively) led by an ARTERY member.
- Deadline for applications are now closed
- Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applicant must provide:
- A motivation letter: approximately half an A4 page detailing the project and how it would benefit the young investigator, justification for lab choice, potential for future collaborations
- Curriculum Vitae
- Support letter from the host lab
- The applications will be evaluated by the ARTERY Executive Committee
- The winners will be announced during the gala conference dinner of the upcoming ARTERY Society Meeting, October 2019
The winners will present the main outcomes of the collaboration at the following October ARTERY Meeting and are expected to have at least 1 peer reviewed publication to come out of the exchange in collaboration with the host lab.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Applications are now closed for the ARTERY Society Research Exchange Grant
Alessandro Giudici (Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UK)
Christopher Mayer (AIT Austrian Institute of Technology, Vienna, Austria)
ARTERY18 Winner – Giacomo Pucci (Perugia, Italy)