Csaba Farsang became professor of medicine at the 2nd Department of Medicine Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary (1989), medical director and head of the 1st. Dept. Med. of St. Imre Teaching Hospital (1990), head of 1st Dept. Internal Med. of Semmelweis Univ. (2003 – 2007), head of the Cardiometabolic Centre of St. Imre Teaching Hosp. (2007-2013). He is specialised in internal medicine and clin. pharmacology, and has a license in hypertension, obesitology and lipidology. His scientific activity is focused mainly on hypertension and pharmacology of antihypertensive drugs. He has a PhD and a DSC degree of the Hung. Natl. Acad. Sci.. Publications: >400 papers with >5000 citations. He is life-time president of Hungarian Soc. Hypertens., past president of Hung. Soc. Exp. Clin. Pharmacology, honorary member of several hypertension societies (European, Portuguese, Polish, and Romanian).
- Help us to better understand perceptions related to Vascular Ageing
- BHF CoRE Glasgow Virtual Symposium – “Hot Topics in Cardiovascular Research” – 26th April 2021, from 13:00 – 16:30 (BST)
- NAA 2021 Virtual – Early Detection and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Worlds 1st Symposium on Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound in Translational Research
- ARTERY 19 – Photographs from the Conference